Hello my fellow bibliophiles! Again, it has been a while, but I just came back from my holiday a little while ago, and I have been SUPER busy with school these past couple of weeks… back to reality, I guess.
October is usually one of my favorite month because it is jeans and sweatshirt season, however, as I live in South Africa and it is currently 29°C, that will not be happening. BUT… October is now one of my favorite months because of ALL THE RELEASES. Guys, prepare yourselves – this is going to be a LONG releases post.
- 6th of October – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: The Illustrated Edition. I really… I just… I… I… *sobs with excitement.
- 6th of October – Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. If you have read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, then you already know what this book is about. If not, then 1) go and read it, and 2) it is about magical schools and monsters and stuff, and it is by Rainbow Rowell. SO… basically, it has everything you could want in a novel.
- 6th of October – The White Rose by Amy Ewing. Okay, so I wasn’t head over heels in love with the first book, but you know what? I still want to read the second book. It could be good.
- 6th of October – The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan. Can you even? I love Norse mythology, and having this coupled with Rick Riordan, I am hoping I won’t die from excitement as I read this book. (And by the way, who is just not going to go to work/school on the 6th?)
- 13th of October – The Rose Society by Marie Lu. This book is the sequel to The Young Elites, and after that ending? Everybody who has read the book know why I am so excited for this one.
- 13th of October – Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch. Loved the first book, I cannot wait for the second one. BRAG I am loving October.
- 20th of October – Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I have no idea what this book is about, but I know I am incredibly exicted for it? If that even makes sense. It looks cool, okay.
Okay… so, those are actually all of the books that I have time to talk about – I have math homework waiting for me right now – but it is going to be such a good reading month! (And I have so much work to do…. :O)
Have a wonderfully bookish day, and I will see you soon!