Hello everybody! So, quite simple, these are all of the books that I have read in February. Not as many as in the month of January, and honestly I have been through a bit of a reading slump, but still, 9 books is not so bad.
- The Young World by Chris Weitz. This was not the best book of the month, but I still liked it. Find my review here.
- The Kingmaker’s Daughter by Philippa Gregory. This was a total waste of my time. I got it on sale, but still. Honestly, it sucked. I am not sure if I am going to write a review on it or not – personally, I like to review books that I really enjoyed and can praise – but probably not.
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. Loved loved loved! Probably my favorite read of the month; it was so much fun, and I had a great time reading it. I even put little sticky-notes where I laughed or just died from cuteness. Check my review here.
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. This book cover is the most amazing thing ever, I loved the story – especially because it wasn’t at all what I expected. It surprised me, in a really satisfying way. Find my review of it here.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown. I finally got around to reading this book, and I was so happy with it. It is probably up there with my favorite Science Fiction books, and you can expect a review on it soon!
- Firelight by Kristen Callihan. Again, another book that wasn’t at all what I expected, in a pleasant way. I had seen this in my bookstore for a while, and kind of just said, “Why not?” You can find my full review here.
- The Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin. Again, another book that was kind of a waste of time. It had a really interesting premise, but the main character was so depressing that it made the whole book kind of suckish.
- Delinquent Daddy by Linda Kage… Okay, so yes – I read a book called Delinquent Daddy – sue me. Honestly, though, it deals with a guy who did not know he was a father, until 9 years post-sexy-time, he gets a letter from his daughter. So, mature topic for unmature title. (I honestly don’t like those books that are really quite good, but then have an embarrassing title and cover.) Still, I really liked this book.
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse. This is the book I am reading right now, and I think that I’ll finish it today, so that’s why it is in my Feb wrap-up. I don’t like it. The main character is annoying the be-jesus out of me, despite it’s really interesting story-line.
So, those are all the books that I’ve read in the month of February. I’ve been really busy, and some bad stuff has happened… nothing major, but they’ve caused me to not be in a reading mood. However – 9 books is still pretty good, if I do say so myself.
I hope that your reading this month has been good as well! Have a nice day!