Hello everyone! With February being right around the corner, I thought I’d give a little list of the books that I am most looking forward to being released this next month. So… let’s jump right to it!
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. Without a doubt, this is the book I am most excited for to be released in February – pfh, this year. The Bloodlines series is one of my favorite series, and as much as I cannot wait for this book, I am kind of dreading it as well, because that will mean that it is the end of the series… What am I supposed do afterwards?
- The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Although I was always team Aidan, in the Covenant series, I have to admit that I am really excited for this book. I had some issues with Seth in the Covenant series – mainly the fact that he wasn’t Aidan – but it will be really fun to see how things turn out for Seth, and honestly? I trust Armentrout. Anything she writes will be epic.
- Invaded by Melissa Landers. So… I know I haven’t read a single book by Landers, but I really, really, really, want to read Alienated, and I will definitely be pre-ordering this book, as well as ordering the first book in the series. Recently, I have read some really fantastic science-fiction books, and I really want to continue with my good streak.
- Unchanged by Jessica Brody. I read the first book in this series and I actually really liked it. As of yet, I haven’t been able to track down the second book, but that doesn’t diminish my excitement for this book in the slightest. Really, can’t wait for the next book.
- The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson. Wow, February is going to be a good month! I have been looking forward to this book for ages, and I am really excited to see how this series will end… I am pretty sure this book is a trilogy… correct me if I am wrong. I just love the premise of this whole world, and argh! I am going to buy a box set as soon as it comes out.
Anyway, so those are the books I am most looking forward to reading this month. On my own TBR shelf I plan on reading Red Rising by Pierce Brown, The Young World by Chris Weitz, and A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray… and some other books as well, but these are the ones that I actually plan on reading. Honestly, I am an impulse reader, and I am never really sure what I am going to end up reading next.
I hope you have a wonderful, reading day!
See you soon!