Good evening – I cannot guarantee that it will be evening when you are reading this post, but I’m writing in the evening, so bear with me.
I noticed this the other day, when I was talking to one of my relatives, in fact, and I felt an imminent need to blog about it and see
if anybody else shares these problems.
This post will basically just be a list of things I’ve noticed are issues for someone who is a nerd; although some of the subjects mentioned will strictly be for nerd girls. Unless, of course, you play for the other team – then most of them will probably apply for you.
Without further a due, here is a list of some everyday issues for nerds:
- Having to wait several months for the new Hobbit movie.
- And then realizing you will never become a Elf.
- Nor a Hobbit.
- Nor witch nor wizard.
- You will never have Legolas.
- Nor will you have Aragorn.
- People that think you are weird for humming the Hobbit theme music.
- And then they think you are even weirder when you begin to hum Harry Potter theme songs.
- And you seal the deal when you start singing Star Wars music.
- Nobody understands why you want to do homework on a Friday.
- When you lend somebody a book, and they crack the spin.
- Or fold the corners.
- When people don’t understand you when you quote Gandalf.
- When people think Gandalf and Dumbledore were played by the same actor.
- Also when people mix up Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe.
- When relatives ask about your love life, and they feel sorry for you when you say no – my original inspiration for this post.
- And when you finally get a boyfriend, you feel guilty whenever you begin to fangirl over other fictional guys when he’s around – I am speaking from personal experience.
- All you want to do is sit and read, but things like homework, food, and sleep get in the way.
- And finally, you’ll never have Legolas – and I know I’ve already mentioned this, but this fact is so horrible that I had to mention it twice.
Now, this isn’t everything – not by a long shot – but at least it is a start.
If you like this idea of problems about nerd girl problems, I can write some more of them… So, do you agree with what I’ve written? Disagree? Let me know in the comments section below!